Holiday Wall Hanging Update


Well, after releasing over 30 patterns I need to issue my first pattern update. 
I have received some emails concerning the yardage for block 2 of the quilt.
The yardage is correct at 1/4 yard, however your tree will appear as shown below.


Not bad, but in order to have the stripe fabric appear as in the original illustration you can either purchase a fat quarter of each fabric or 3/8 yard of each. Then you will be able to cut parallel to the stripe.


I truly apologize for any inconvenience. Typically when I design for a fabric line I never actually see the fabric. I only receive images of the fabric. This is because these designs are done well in advance of any fabric ever being printed. The patterns go through several reviews and iterations and sometimes things like which direction is the stripe placed of the fabric is overlooked.


Comments