Year End Thoughts - 2016


As this year comes to an end; I like to reflect back on the accomplishments of the year and start looking forward to all the great things to happen in the future.

This year I was fortunate enough to make and teach the Craftsy Summer 2016 Block of the month.
The program consisted of 6 monthly videos and pattern to make my Amish Medallion Quilt. There is also an option to purchase the fabric kit to make the quilt.
I am excited to say that over 20,000 people have registered for the class!

I also had two other exclusive  Craftsy kits available; Adagio and Grand Jete'.
Adagio

Gran Jete'
I have also been fortunate this past year to work a lot with FreeSpirit Fabrics. I designed several quilts that also became kits on Craftsy! Afternoon Tea Party, Whirling Fans, Sacramento and Row Sampler.
Afternoon Tea Party

Whirling Fans
Sacramento

Row Sampler

In addition to the quilt kits, there were also some free quilt patterns from FreeSpirit; Hexy Stars and Mosaic Stripe.
Hexy Stars

Mosaic Strip.
And finally; I am so excited that my patterns are available in Local Quilt Shops. Shops can purchase my patterns from Checker Distributors and United Notions.

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2017 and beyond. Stay tuned for some exciting announcements after the New Year.

Comments