Amish Medallion - 2016 Summer Block of the Month

Amish Medallion

It's summer time and time to join me in the Craftsy 2016 Summer Block of the Month! The class is free to all with the option to purchase a kit to make the quilt top. This is a six month program and we will be learning a variety of techniques to complete the quilt.


We'll start out with some foundation piecing and I'll give you some of my tips and tricks that I have picked up along the way.


We'll explore many other techniques such as curved piecing.

Join be for the fun beginning in July.

Giveaway
Craftsy will be giving away 2 quilt kits to complete the top and binding. Enter here: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/CarlHentsch_Giveaway
The giveaway is available to US residents and will end June 26, 2016.


Comments

Linda H said…
I am enrolled in this Craftsy BOM class - but can't find a way to ask you a question on the Craftsy site... Can you tell me how many 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of foundation paper are required for this quilt? Tx!
therese45 said…
Sorry I missed the contest!! Good luck it is a beautiful pattern!!