Amish Inspired Quilts for Today's Home - Shattered Glass

I love this quilt, This was actually the first quilt that I designed for the book and was the inspiration for my color palate. This is also the only quilt that was done in all solids and I used Kona Cotton for the quilt.  This quilt is patterned in two sizes, Crib and Lap. The one pictured here is the Lap Quilt.  I love foundation piecing, and this is the only quilt in the book that used that technique. You can pre-order the book directly from C&T at their website


Now, I think David almost fainted when I told him how I wanted this quilted. If you look at the detail below you can see every piece is quilted individually. David did a great job!


Check out other photos on Facebook, or Instagram.
Sign-up for my newsletter and check out my schedule on my website.

Comments