Fat Quarterly Issue 10 is out



Time to get the latest issue of the Fat Quarterly. 

There are a lot of great patterns, including mine; 'Squirrel, Squirrel, Squirrel.' I was inspired by Tula Pink's 'The Birds and The Bees' collection. 

This quilt is dedicated to those squirrels that are constantly being chased up the tree by my three dogs!

I love this latest fabric line by Tula and  I knew I had to design a quilt as soon as I laid eyes on them.  The fabrics are fun, bright and cheery. I like to create quilts that are fun, bold and graphical and. it was easy for me to incorporate these fabrics in my design aesthetic.  From the Squirrel print, to the Lazy Stripe, they give my design the punch I like.

Sometime you know when you are making a quilt, that everything works in harmony.  As soon as I started to cut the pieces, I knew this would be a great quilt. I hope everyone will give this pattern a try, and please, don't hesitate to email me with any questions.


 I am in the process of creating another pattern using these wonderful fabrics. You'll be able to get that in a future issue of 'Fons and Porter Love of Quilting' magazine.

Comments