A New Pattern is on the way!

My latest pattern, "Squirrel, Squirrel, Squirrel" will be appearing in the next issue of Fat Quarterly on July 31, 2012.  I have included a sneak peek of the fabrics used and the yardage so you can get ready to make your own.  I am so excited to share this quilt, featuring Tula Pink's 'The Birds and the Bees' fabric line from Free Spirit.  I hope you all will enjoy making this quilt as much as I did.


Here is the fabric yardage required:

1/2 Yard PWTP2,8 Squirrel Print, in Mist (if you want to fussy cut the squirrels for the center block like I showed in a previous post, you will need 7/8 yard)
5/8 Yard PWTP21,Swallow Skies, in Storm
5/8 Yard PWTP21, Swallow Skies,  in Gypsy
1 Yard PWTP22, Lazy Stripe, in Mist
1 1/4 Yard PWTP22, Lazy Stripe, in Lapis
3/4 Yard PWTP24, Lady Bugs, in Sky
7/8 Yard PWTP27, Little Bits Print, in Mist (G)

Comments