Back to Blogging

So, now I am back after a long absence from Blogging.

I completed the manuscript for my book, FINALLY and it has been sent, along with the completed projects, to the publisher.  Now I have to wait for the first draft to review.  I will have a final release date and cover photo in August.

Exciting things have been happening and are on the horizon.

Stay tuned for my up coming blog posts about Spring Quilt Market and on my latest project "Double Wedding Ring for the Modern Couple"

My new moto for the rest of the year is a minimum of one blog post a week.  (lets see if I can keep that up).

Everyone needs to check out the event at the Sew Sweet Quilt Shop.  I will be teaching at their first annual retreat, along with 5 other Missouri instructors, including Tula Pink.  The event is filling up fast, so make sure to register soon. (there is an icon on the righ side of this blog for the event.)

Comments