Check out this Great giveaway. Such a beautiful line! FabricWorm: Fabricworm Weekly Giveaway! Joel Dewberry Heirloom...: "Hello Fabricworms! When the new Joel Dewberry came in, we all got very giddy, and thought we would share the joy with you! This week we wi..."
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Hey everyone! I will be teaching this fall at The Quilt Shoppe in Stewartsville, MO. Check their website here for all the great classes coming soon. I will be teaching Paper Piecing, Applique by Machine and a block of the month. We will also be doing a Triangle Swap, so be on the lookout for the rules and dates. Lets get together, have fun and learn!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
- Post a Comment on this Post and tell me what you think of this design.
- Follow my Blog (http://3dogdesignco.blogspot.com/)
- Follow me on Twitter (3DogDesignCo)
- Like my Facebook page (3DogDesignCo)
“Quilt Shops” – a free application to find quilt shops across the U.S. from Quilters Club of America and Fons & Porter.
- Use your smart phone or tablet to search for 2,500+ quilt shops (U.S. stores only currently)
- Versions will be available for iPhone, iTouch, iPad and Android phones
- Search for quilt shop by city, state, Zip, or see stores closest to your current location
- Look up individual stores to see location, Web site URL, map directions and dial store phone number
- Feedback form enables users to easily alert us if a store is missing or needs updated information
- Requires internet connection for GPS mapping and distance calculations
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
FabricWorm: Fabricworm Weekly Giveaway! Zoe Pearn Alphabet Sou...: "Hello Fabricworms! As you know, another week, another giveaway! We have for you Zoe Pearn Designs Alphabet Soup Girl Bundle in Fat Quart..."
Another great giveaway
Another great giveaway
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Last time I discussed what thread I like to use. Another question I always get is "What color thread do you use?" The answer to that depends on what the quilt is for. If I am making a utility quilt or a quilt that's going to be used, then I normally stick to a neutral thread, either tan or grey, just depends on the fabrics in the quilts. Now, if I am making a quilt for a competition and that will be judged, I match my thread to the piecing. Yes, that means I may use several colors of thread in one quilt. I find that is the best way to hide the thread used for piecing.