What ____ do you use?

I have been getting that questions a lot lately in regards to thread, batting, notions, etc.  So, today I will start out with my favorite thread.

When piecing, I like to use MasterPiece Cotton Quilting Thread by Superior Threads. According to their website:
MasterPiece by Alex Anderson. Nature's finest thread. #50 extra-long staple Egyptian-grown cotton for piecing, detail quilting, bobbin, lace, and applique. Very smooth with virtually no lint.
The thread is so thin, it seems I get twice as much on the bobbin, which in turn lasts a lot longer. This is one thread that is strong enough for machine piecing and machine or hand applique!  Since the thread has less lint, I spend less time cleaning the machine.

I was able to find MasterPiece at the St. Joseph Sewing Center in St. Joseph, MO.

Comments